Sunday, August 17, 2014

What I'm Listening To

Originally posted 6/21/14

I love me some good music! I thought I would share the few songs that I'm totally obsessed with right now...they're country ya'll!

I don't know about you, but when I hear a song that I LOVE, I will put that bad boy on repeat and listen to it all stinkin' day.

So I've got 4 songs for ya:

1. Cold One - Eric Church - I heard this on the radio at lunch on Friday, and as I write this my iTunes tells me I have listened to this song 56 times (Don't judge me!)


2. Drunk on a Plane - Dierks Bentley - Yet another one I heard and immediately bought when I got home. It's just a fun/funny song.


3. River Bank - Brad Paisley - I love Brad Paisley, and I love this song. He has the most fun songs, in my opinion. Plus, there's a water skiing squirrel in this video!!


4. Something Bad - Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood - I cannot express my girl crush love for Miranda Lambert. She is my favorite female artist right now. I also love Carrie Underwood and all her "man-hatin'" songs, so when I saw that these two were teaming up, I knew I would LOVE IT!



Hope you enjoy!! What are some songs you're obsessed with right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment