Friday, August 15, 2014

Shiny First Post!

Originally posted 9/21/10

So I've decided to start this blog, with the encouragement of some friends, because apparently I have funny random moments (Pink Sparkly Moments!) that people usually think are funny. If you are not familiar with my Pink Sparkly Moments there are a few different kinds: 1. Me reverting back to a 6 year old (which happens more frequently that it should for me being 28); 2. Me having a ditzy or shallow moment (which also happens more frequently than I would like); and 3. Me living in my Stephanie Universe where everything works out the way I want it to (I am the Queen of the Stephanie Universe and I visit often, but not many others do....I wonder why??).

Anywho, that's a little background on the Pink Sparkly Moments. And not to leave you without experiencing one, my 6 year old self would like to share with you my most favorite commercial:


No comments:

Post a Comment