Thursday, August 14, 2014

Changeling - Yasmine Galenorn


Changeling (Sisters of the Moon Series #2)

Synopsis:
Delilah, a were tabby cat by a twist of genetic fate, and her half-Fae, half-human sisters are on the front lines of a brewing war. Just recovering from a battle, and adjusting to a relationship with human cop Chase, Delilah is drawn into investigating the mysterious, gruesome deaths of the Rainier Were Puma Clan and becomes attracted to their leader, Zachary. As she fears, a new threat emerges, manipulated by an old enemy, and it will take all of their efforts, and acceptance of her fate, to bring them down.

My Thoughts:
This is the second book in the series, and even more bad things are happening to the D'Artigo sisters! I like how Galenorn mixes in a bunch of genres in this series: a little bit of humor, some mystery, some romance, a lot of paranormal and fantasy! I did find myself being a little frazzled at how much stuff was going on in this story, but it didn't make me enjoy it any less. I'm really enjoying the series so far, but they definitely need to be read in order to understand everything that is going on.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment