Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling

 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3)

Originally Reviewed June 22, 2003

Wow!! Yet another great installment of Harry Potter! Harry is now in his third year at Hogwarts and faces new adventures as well as new dangers. Ms. Rowling does a wonderful job of taking us through another year in Harry's life. I loved this book as much as the first two. I think it's beautifully written, and there are always twists and turns that take the reader by surprise! All of the Harry Potter books are complete page-turners, and the "Prisoner of Azkaban" is no exception. Bravo Ms. Rowling!

June 23 2009:

This is probably one of my favorite books in the series. No matter how many times I reread these books, they always entertain, and I never am bored!

Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment