Saturday, August 16, 2014

2014...WOOT! WOOT!

Originally Posted 1/7/14

I always feel like the new year brings such hope and promise of things to come and I feel like this year is going to be the best year yet! I have so much to look foward to this year - a wedding (my own...who'd a thunk it?!), and honeymoon trip to Disney World (THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!).

I feel like with these HUGE things to look foward to this year, it's going to help me stay with some of my "new year's resolutions". Here's a list of what I would like to accomplish/do this year (some are pretty generic, some maybe not):

1. Lose weight (DUH - who doesn't have this on their list?)
2. Handle money better (spend less, save more...I have a friggin wedding to pay for!)
3. Complain less (I'm a whiner...I know you all are shocked!)
4. Take more pictures
5. Enjoy (everything) More
6. Blog more


Let's see what I can do with the year ahead.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment