Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dead Witch Walking - Kim Harrison

 Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan Series #1)

Synopsis:
All the creatures of the night gather in "the Hollows" of Cincinnatie, to hide, to prowl, to party...and to feed.
Vampires rule the darkness in a predator-eat-predator world rife with dangers beyond imagining - and it's RAchel Morgan's job to keep that world civilized.
A bounty hunter and witch with serious sex appeal and an attitude, she'll bring 'em back alive, dead...or undead.

My Thoughts:
This is my first Kim Harrison book and I absolutely loved it. I thought the world she creates is fantastic, and am excited to see how that evolves. I also loved the characters and their interaction with one another (my personal favorite being the fiesty pixie, Jenks). I thought the story was intersting with touches of humor here and there, and definitely left some things open for the next book. I'm really looking foward to reading more in this series!

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment