Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2)

Originally reviewed June 9th, 2003:

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" is another great hit in the Harry Potter series! I loved this book just as much as the first one. There are some new characters added, another mystery for Harry to solve, and some unexpected twists in the book.

"The Chamber of Secrets" kept my attention throughout the whole book, as did the last one. I couldn't put it down. I also found that Ms. Rowling gave enough details in the 2nd book to where one could read it without reading the 1st book and still be able to follow along; and it also wasn't too repetitive for the readers who have read the 1st one. Yet another great book for readers of all ages!

May 4th, 2009:

This is actually probably my least favorite of the series, but not at all saying it was bad. I love it just as much as the other books. While reading it, you can tell its a bit darker than the first book, but picks up nicely where the first one left off.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment