Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Books I've read in 2007

I've kept a list for the past couple of years, so here is the one for 2007

1. The Energy of Money - Maria Nemeth, Ph.D
2. Slammerkin - Emma Donoghue
3. A Creative Companion - Sark
4. Make Your Creative Dreams Real - Sark
5. You Don't Have to Be Rich: Comfort, Happiness, and Financial Security on Your Own Terms - Jean Chatzky
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling (re-read)
7. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling (re-read)
8. Beloved - Toni Morrison
9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling (re-read)
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling



8/12/14 - I either did not read very much in 2007, or I just didn't keep track like I did other years. Probably a bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment