Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1)

Original review June 6, 2003:

I finally decided to read the 1st Harry Potter book because of all of the hype of the 5th book being released. I had heard this book was great, but I wasn't too excited about reading it because I'm not into science fiction involving wizards and magic and such. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a fun, light-hearted read, and I think that is because the Harry Potter books are typically children's books. Of course there were dark moments in this book, but I loved every word of it! The characters were so realistic and believable. This is one of the best books I've ever read, and I can't wait to read the others! I would recommend this book to ANYBODY! :) I couldn't put this book down! It kept my attention the whole way through, and the ending was amazing!


May 4, 2009:

I've re-read this book a few times now, and I love it just as much as I did the first time I read it. J.K. Rowling has done such an amazing job of creating this magical world and these amazing characters.

Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment