Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sparkly Nook Moment!






Originally Posted 9/26/10


So last week I was working the Nook counter, and I had sold a two nooks within an hour. So I went to one of my co-workers to tell her this and being the snarky, witty person she is said "You're a nook prostitue". Of course my first reaction was 'Hey, that would make an awesome button!' So we start talking about this, and I said I'm gonna make myself a button that says "Hookin' for the Nook" it would be a way better customer conversation starter than my current button I have to wear that says "I'm Nook Smart".

So the next day I was telling my managers about this new button I would be wearing - I just wanted to give them a warning! - and my manager came up with the greatest catchphrase for my new button: Hookin' for the Nook: Get your protection plan and a happy ending at the same time!

I swear this is a true story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment